- I hold a title as one of the “Top Trainers in San Diego". I am a U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran with over 8 years of honorable service, 5 combat tours, and a Bachelor of Science degree (With Honors), from the Art Institute of Orange County, CA.
- I am the owner and creator of the "BodieZ by J" Program and a personal trainer, with over 16 years of training experience. I am certified through A.C.E. (American Council on Exercise), with a specialty certification in Sports Conditioning, but I consider myself a Body Composition Specialist; which means, I value aesthetics over strength.
- I have personally trained for over 20 years and have competed and placed in 2 W.B.F.F. (World Beauty Fitness and Fashion) Muscle Model Competitions in Hollywood, CA, but now I focus my technical and training abilities on helping others discover and continue their fitness goals.
- My one-of-a-kind training philosophy and routines are based on a combination of volume training with varied rep ranges and weight with hypertrophic training throughout. All the concepts I teach are built on science, tested in the gym and on stage, and backed by my clients’ results.
- Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, get ready for a race, increase athleticism, or just get moving, I have the daily workout routines (Rise and Grind), exercise library, video motivation, meal plans, and so much more that are guaranteed to work for YOU!
JUSTIN COX - CEO & Owner of American Training & Performance LLC. & BodieZ By J
- Personal Trainer (P.T.)
- Sports Conditioning Specialist (S.C.S.)
- Body Composition Specialist (B.C.S.)